Coaching for Organisations
I realise that each organisation is completely unique in their requirements. If something doesn’t quite fit below, let’s discuss, I am very flexible in my approach and also work with hand picked, specialised associates to ensure you get what you need to compliment coaching, whether that is training, mentorship, or consultancy.
The programme will be designed based on organisational and individual objectives.
The Corporate & Executive Client
- Supporting individuals and/or organisations to maximise professional potential. I collaborate with individuals and teams over a structured, short period of time to enhance and improve: performance; personal development; well-being; learning; and development through facilitated discussions.
- Supporting businesses and organisations by improving an individuals’ engagement, motivation, thus maintaining longer retention.
- Leaders and Executives can learn to prioritise, increase communication skills, become a better leader, understand and motivate others, and inspire trust and commitment in their teams. By creating greater self-awareness and improving performance, coaching elicits faster results, be it delivery of organisational goals, focus, outputs, or promotion.
Small & Medium Businesses
- Eliminate overwhelm
- Take back control
- Manage time more efficiently
- Focus on your core business
- Reignite your vision
- Improve leadership
- Communicate for results
- Increase output
- Delegate to do what you do best
- Get clear on the right strategies
- Be consistent and reach targets
- Ensure employees are engaged
Return to work
- Provide structure to implement a ‘Return to Work’ programme
- Investment in your employees even before they return
- Help employees to become: organised & in-control, fulfilled in work/life, confident & prepared, ready for a challenge, focussed and progressive in their thinking.
- Supporting your employees will transition them with ease, increasing retention.