Executive Coaching is a key driver to improve both personal and business performance.
Organisations are incorporating a coaching culture as the ROI is clearly advantageous.
Coaching is a linear approach to a positive organisational culture and elicits faster results whether individuals are working towards promotion, increasing profits, developing leadership skills, or instilling change.
Individuals gain a deeper learning about themselves, how they are perceived and where they need to improve. A coach will challenge what others wouldn’t, extracting a focus on advancement.
Increasing emotional intelligence through greater self awareness, self regulation and empathy thus management of self and others is optimised and more effective. Improving interpersonal skills, communication with their employees, delegation, team building, and conflict management all have an impact on output and goals.
CLARITY & AWARENESS
Coaching creates awareness of beliefs and attitudes with an increased capacity to view from different perspectives. Clarity is formed on the values of the individual, what their purpose is which elicits greater conviction in all they do and how this aligns with the organisation. Individuals are cognisant of limiting beliefs and what is holding them back. Thus creating a flexible mindset versus being static in their thinking.
Confidential space to talk to someone unbiased to their situation allows greater perspective for goals they have as well as the organisation. Providing emotional support, which is often overlooked for those senior positions, allows empathy and confidence to increase.
Much higher level of motivation is achieved whilst developing presence and personal power. Reducing overwhelm and improving work/life balance.
The key reasons for organisations incorporating a coaching culture:
- Enhancing performance, collaboration and resolution for the individual, team and organisation.
- Implementing cultural change, managing through digitalisation, mergers, etc.
- Empowering their employees and leaders, and driving results amongst organisational shifts.
- Recognising and leveraging strengths of the individual increasing output.
- Retaining talent with increased engagement, commitment to organisational goals..
- Improving performance, output, decision making and problem solving achieving targeted goals.
- Yielding faster growth which far exceeds the investment of the organisation.
- Improving leadership capabilities, increasing the level of contribution with sustained results
- Supporting newly appointed members to be at their optimum faster
SMC’s purpose is to collaborate with organisations to ensure their leaders, executives,
and employees achieve optimal potential and success.
SMC stands apart, providing a bespoke and unique experience with efficiency, integrity and unbiased support.
Engage | Influence | Perform
Kim S.M. Cutler (Founder) ACC (ICF), BSc.(Hons) Psych, PCC Assessed
Career | Leadership | Executive Coaching